The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Working On The Preps Today

Did a little work on the preps today. First I made a trip to the Great Wall of China(Wal-Mart) got a good bit of stuff. They even had some ammo and I had to get some, got some 22LR and some 9mm. It's been a long time sense I was able to buy both at the same time, maybe I'm wrong and the great Obama is right everything is going to be fine. I don't think so, I just walked into Wal-Mart at the right time and got lucky. So I got some more rice, beans, oats, brown sugar and grits and some more food saver bags. Got home unloaded everything and started to work and now I'm done. After everything was done I now have four more 5 gallon buckets of survival food and a little more ammo. We all just have to keep at it and do as much as we can each and every week. And with the help of the Good Lord and if the creek don't rise we will get it done. I feel like I have a ton of things I need to do right now and I know if I don't just start on one or two at a time I will never get any of it done. Our time is running out and the collapse is near, but I need to keep to my plan and stand ready. I know I more ready than 98% of this country and have food, water and gear to survive for many days, but I just know there is so much more I need to do and get ready. To all my friends is the blog world I would say to keep up with all your hard work and add to your preps as time and money allows. I look at the news and see all the people that are just rolling down the road of life and know that the time is almost upon us when this country will change forever. The collapse will hit and most of the walking dead will die off or be killed within weeks of the collapse and even more in the weeks and months to follow. Very hard times are coming and most are not ready.

Keep up your preps and stock up on ammo. Our time is very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment