The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

?????????


What the hell is wrong with this country? What is going on with the people of this country? I am sick of all the bull crap the people of this country put up with. Why do the walking dead just eat up the crap that the news feeds them and why are the people not in the streets ready to fight to get this country back from the evil empire that is in a place of leadership for this country. We are going down a road of doom and I think we have crossed the point of no return. The dollar is just about dead and the collapse is just around the bend of life. So what do the walking dead think of the country and the coming doom. If asked most will tell you things are getting better or we are on the right track to a rebound! Bull crap, the country is going down and not a damn thing you or I do about it will stop it from the big crash. Our country that most of us love will be gone soon and we will never get it back. But if you ask some of the walking dead what they are doing to get ready, most will ask ready for what? It kills me to know I walk amongst so many fools. And if and when I talk to them about preps or survival I get the deer in the headlights look and the, are you crazy looks. I am now at the point to where I say to hell with them all. I have talked till I'm blue in the face and gone over and over with so many and I still get the same look from 99% of them and the 1% who may ask a few questions will still never start to prep. I have to say I think I'm batting at about .0001% and have the worst rate of talking people in to survival or preps. So I think now is the time for me to shut up and not speak one more word to the fools around me of survival or preps. From this day on I will keep to my prepping and blogging but in the real time world of life I will no longer talk of the coming collapse or of the need for food or water. And to tell you the truth I don't give a shit anymore about them, because over all the years and all the little laughs and the BS stories I hear about how people think I'm crazy, I say to hell with them all. When the collapse hits and all hell breaks loose I will retreat to my BOL with my food, ammo, guns and hope of life and I will have the last laugh.

Life goes on........will you? I plan to live a long life before and after the collapse!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pete, it does no good beating your head against the wall. All it does is bruise your head and make it bleed. Take care of you and yours as best you can, and to hell with the rest. Find the way to live your life to the fullest, in spite of the herds of sheeple, and government tyranny. The best thing you can do is enjoy your life while thumbing your nose at the idiots in charge and the idiots that follow them. You know the secret. Use it. Screw everybody else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayberry this is just what I am going to do from now own. My job number one is to get the money for the RV and to hit the road. No more BS job and no more BS California laws. I'm going to take my life back and make it 100% mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete,ran in to one of my contractors at work today we went over specs,got to BSing,we have a mutual friend in common,got talking he is a prepper too,pretty well set except firearms,I advised starting with Mosin-nagants.Really cool to meet a dude on the street that thinks just like us! One less looter when SHTF.Turned him on to the Blogs!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete