The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

KISS Plan

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

If more people lived by this simple little plan life would be so much better for them. I try to keep everything I do as simple as I can, it's when I make things complicated that everything goes to hell. I will sit down a plan out a weekend and make a simple list of things to do and it works fine for me until I make it complicated and mess up the plan. I know I'm good for two or three things at a time, like clean up the shop and clean and oil my tools. Both I can do at the same time but it's when I try to add in the other stuff, like when my wife calls me and wants me to find something or work on something for her. I guess what I'm trying to say is stick to your plans and only change them if you must. Just like my preps I have a plan and about every three months I recheck my plan and change as needed.

Keep up your prepping and stay ready....... The Shit Is About To Hit The Fan!!!! I can feel it, do you? Stay ready to survive and keep your guns and ammo ready it's about to get crazy..... Life goes on........will you?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Our lives are far to complicated with all the electronic gizzmo's and unlimited credit. My prep's are the basics and I test and tweek recipes to make good meals for a simple selection of stored foods. My end goal is to very soon use as little government mandated items as possible like sewer and water services and insurance requirements that can put you in the poor house.
    Is SHTF here? For many yes and most of them don't realize it. Look at LA.... the tribes are getting restless so be ready for your town, ready to defend yourselves.
    YM

    ReplyDelete