The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, September 13, 2010

Waking Dead Season


It's that time of year again. Me and my wife went out to breakfast on Sunday and within seconds we both looked at each other and said, "what is up this place is empty" as we talked about all the reasons why the fine eatery was so empty it hit me this day was the first day of NFL football. I like football and think it's great entertainment, but so many of the walking dead treat this season as a religion. And go all out each and every week with the beer, food and all the other junk that goes with it. They will spend a ton of money and time to set up for each and every game and even have a "Game Plan" for getting ready each week. They will go out of there way to get just the right food and drink for the football party. But if you ask them about the coming collapse and what food will they have to eat after all the stores are empty and looted they look at you as if you are a fool. I'm not knocking the game or football at all, I love a good game and even a good game with all my friends. But if you have the drive to put a big party on every week for football you should have the drive to put away some food for your family for the coming collapse. If some of the walking dead would put just 25% of the effort on prepping that they put into other junk they would have a good amount of supplies in no time. But you know just as well as I do that they will not do this and will wait till TSHTF and then they will flip out and run crazy. The day is coming when the collapse will hit and the walking dead will not be ready, this I know is a fact. As for myself and my family I prep and I store food, water and medical supplies for the coming collapse. As I hope you do if you are reading my blog. I try to tell everyone I see to prep and get ready for the coming collapse. If you are not prepping or stocking up now is not just the time to do it but may be the last chance to do so. Out time is running very short and we have very little time left to prepare. Prep like your life depends on it, because it will! Life goes on.....will you?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about people and their football games. I know people who are so "into" their teams and having football parties most every weekend. These same people are the ones who will be trying to knock on my door when the shtf because (as you said) they will have been more into "the game" and all its trappings than in preparing for their futures. The obscene amounts of money spent each weekend could well have been spent on preps for the future. I, for one, will not be there to "cover their bets" when life as they once knew it , is no more.
    ~~Hey...I'm Just Sayin...~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Pete. What is also crazy is the amount of zombies that do the fantasy football thing and treat that as a religion and addition to the Sunday insanity.

    ReplyDelete