The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, September 10, 2010

This Weekend.........

Got a few things going on this weekend. First is tomorrow with a yard sale, we are still trying to get rid of unneeded stuff and make a few bucks at the same time. I look at it as thinning out the junk that has weighted us down for years. I still am coming across junk that was bought years ago and I never needed it then or now and don't know why the hell we got it to start with. Some of the stuff I find I can see why I bought it, but don't know I never used it. My new rule is to get rid of it if I don't use it period. If it's not needed to do something or used for something on a regular basis then it's out of here because I don't need it anymore.
The rest of this weekend I plan to work on my prepping with some more 5 gallon buckets of rice, beans, oats, grits, salt and sugar. I plan to stay at it all weekend and get as much done as I can. I have the food saver out and just got five more boxes of food saver bags and I'm ready to get to it. The air at night is starting to get that little cold nip in it and that is great. I love colder weather and miss the North Carolina weather with the ice and a little snow.
This weekend is full and I hope I get a lot done. And I hope you guys are all keeping up with your prepping and getting ready for the coming collapse, because it's sure on it's way. All you have to do is look around and you can see the coming collapse. Stay ready with your mind and body and as always keep your guns and ammo near! Life goes on......will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment