The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Much Going On

Been taking it easy sense Monday, on Monday I had a small surgery on my right foot or right big toe to tell the truth. It's been a big pain, because I don't sleep well and can't walk very good but in the long run I hope it gets better and I can move on from this mess. I hate to be the patient, hell I'm the health care worker and don't like being on the other side of the fence. But it helps me to understand how my patients feel and we all become the patient from time to time. I'm trying to get the little BS things I need done so I don't get caught with something wrong with me and the collapse is going on. I have got my teeth worked on, new eye glasses and now my feet worked on so maybe one or two more little things and I'm done. If you can get to the Doctor and get some of the things you need looked at checked out. I don't think we have a lot of time before the collapse hits. And I don't want to go into the collapse with tow or three year old eye glasses so I got new ones, just in case. Keep your eyes open and stand ready I think it's going to get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment