The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Working In My Shop Today

Just working in the shop and trying out new tools. I set up a new item for my table saw and have played with it all day. After my playing around I worked on setting up the shop a little better. Moving some things around and resetting them in a better place. I have went over what I have and now see some things I may need to make my shop complete or complete to me.

Now on to other stuff I still think we are running out of time. I see the dollar sliding down more and more as the days and weeks go by. I see unemployment going up as time goes on. Things are tight for most of us and as time goes by it will get worse. So get to prepping ASAP and if you have not started then do it now; start a plan and work on it.
Remember that evil is just over the hill and night is coming.

2 comments:

  1. Worked in the shop today too, trying to restore order. I was a mess. Hope to finish it up tomorrow. Tools are preps too and need care and a place of their own. If ya can't find it ya ain't got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from buying the supplies to pickle vegetables, I didn't do any prepping at all today. We went to the early service at church and then hung Christmas lights. Sometimes I feel conflicted about hanging lights...but they bring me and my kids so much joy, even if they do raise the electric bill a bit.

    My brother works at Honda and was telling us tonight that their production is WAAAY up...like 25% or more. Lots of overtime. Part of me is hoping that there may be some recovery going on, but I'm afraid to give in to that hope. Does that make sense to anyone but me?

    ReplyDelete