The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


It's that time of the year again, it's Thanksgiving. A time to give thanks for all that we have, and a time to gather your family around you and enjoy a great meal. I still have great memories of friends and family at this great time of the year. I think even after the big collapse this day will still hold great meaning to many people. I still see people getting together for food and good times. Plus after the collapse I see people gathering for news and info from around the area. I think meals of thanksgiving will be a time for people to gather and let down there hair. I know the road that lays before us is long and hard, and the things we will have to endure will be very bad. But we will have times where we can gather and talk and eat a good meal. If we still can't do the fun things from time to time why would we try to survive?
May God Bless You And Your Family
Happy Thanksgiving
Pete

1 comment: