The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fun Day....


Well today is a fun day for me and my wife. We are going to go up to applehill to get some apples. This is a place about 25 miles up Hwy 50 and a great little place to go for the day. They have great food, carmel apples, apple pies and much much more good food. Plus we can get a box or two of apples, and the apple cider is great. And one of the best things about this day is it will not break my bank, because it's not over priced like everything in CA.
As Andrea has said before in one of the comments she left at my blog, "You have to have fun from time to time" I'm not sure if that's her exact words but I think it was what she was saying. So I'm taking her advice and going on a fun day trip. So I'm off to look at home-made crafts and soaps and eat some great food. I hope everyone has a great day. Pete

2 comments:

  1. Sounds just about perfect to me! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm. Apple Hill. Pies to die for. I need to head up that way next time I'm in Sac.

    ReplyDelete