The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not Much To Say Today


I was a bum most of the day. I went to the woodworking show today and got a few tools I need. And looked over the many new items that are out this year. I have a few skills I'm good at one is woodworking and the other is leather working. I have done both for years and still to this day love them both. I learn new tricks every week sometimes every time I work on something. I try to learn a new skill each year, so I can truly say I'm a jack of all trades and a master to none. As good has I think I my be at my woodworking or leather working I know I will be learning till the day I die. I think most skills are this way you pick up new little bits of info every time you do them. Over the last year I have been trying to build up my hand tools that I have. Don't get me wrong I love my power tools but I know one day I will have to work without power, and I know it can be done because our forefathers did it. The woodworkers of old didn't have a Delta table saw or router table and one day I will have to do without them, so I am working on building up my hand tools. And learning to use them. I know one day my leather work and my wood working may be the way I make a living, but I bet it will be my nursing skills that keeps me going.

Keep your eye's open and your ear to the ground, because evil is just over the hill and night is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment