The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Winners Are...........

First I would like to say Thank You again to everyone that became a new follower to my blog. Here are the winners

1st was Northwoods

2nd was emitt1

3rd was Sharon

I have sent e-mails to all three and as soon as I get shipping addy's I will be shipping the items out.

Thanks Pete

1 comment:

  1. Pete,
    I think the last time I won something was 37 years ago when I married my wife!
    Now if this antenna can only give me 1/2 the static as her....
    Thanks Pete and I hope this promotion has brought in some new readers for you. For us I should say. The more we awake the easier we can sleep!
    I'll email Ya my address.
    Thanks again Pete and keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete