The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thanks

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has added there name to my blog as followers. And let everyone know that tonight or tomorrow my wife will be pulling three names from my hat and the 1st name will win the book and a Slinky Shortwave Antenna, the 2nd name will win a Slinky Shortwave Antenna and a Don't Tread On Me button and the 3rd with win a Slinky Shortwave Antenna. I hope to provide good info and a great blog to my followers and from time to time I will do a contest. And please drop me an e-mail at any time to ask a question or set me strait on anything you think I may have wrong.

californiasurvivalist2009@yahoo.com

I will post the info on the winners on Monday and send them an e-mail to get there shipping info.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment