The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not Much Going On This Weekend

Not much planed for this weekend. I am going to go look for a Weber grill. A Weber Q120 it's small and light weight and is portable and can run on the 1lb LP tank or a bigger one. You can by the cart that it fits on to for outings at the lake or camping it has wheels and can be moved with ease. And I'm sure I will use it to camp and go to the lake for the day, but I want it for a portable grill that can go with you on the road and is small and light weight. I will also go on the hunt for more dry good to bag in the food saver next weekend. And as always I will be looking for good buys as I shop. Last year I walked in to a small Goodwill in our town and they had a case of lamp oil in it's original box and covered in dust. So I asked how much because it was not priced and a lady walked over and saw the box and said if you buy all 12 of them you can have them for .25 cents each, so I got 12 bottles of lamp oil for $3.00. Point to the story keep an eye out for great buys to add to your preps. Being ready doesn't mean going broke.

Remember that the collapse is near and we all need to get ready to survive. So keep up your work to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment