The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Coming Collapse Of 2010?

As I sit and read the list of blogs I read everyday. I see that most of the people are getting ready for the collapse and most see it coming soon and a few think is may be a year or two more before we get hit with the collapse. As for me I think it's very close to hitting, because I just don't see the great leaders of this country pulling any more tricks out of their hat or sleeve. They can't keep the dollar up and running for much longer. I don't see it being much longer till the people of this country will be in the streets and marching on the leaders of this sick country, and yes I said sick country because our great country is sick with the evil leaders that are run by the NWO. If you look at the news and read the BS that is pushed on us everyday you can see the end is very near for this country. I sit and watch the nightly news and can't believe the BS that is on every night. It's like the NWO don't even try to hide there evil plan anymore they just put it out in the open and the walking dead of this country suck it up and love it. When the collapse hits I would love the see the faces of a lot of the walking and be able to point at them and say,"I TOLD YOU SO" but I will be so far away from the fools they wont be able to hear me shoot my 12 ga.
My friends our time is getting short and now is the time to step up your prepping. SO JUST DO IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. People must start preparing for an all-out economical, political, and social disaster. Not only should people prepare by acquiring physical assets, they need to prepare spiritual for the Biblical "last days" is near.

    The tribulation period is not far away. Israel is preparing for a 3rd temple (as prophesied in the Bible) and there are dozens, if not hundreds of other signs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on this now...God help us all.
    I am not a Premillenialist like other posters here but we will surely consider these coming days as Tribulation.
    I am gonna get in gear even more now.

    ReplyDelete