The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Double standard


There is a double standard with the news in this country. Last week our great(not so great) Vice President Joe Biden dropped the F-Bomb at the podium after the health care bill was passed. You saw a little about it on Fox news and that was about it and then Joe Biden said it was not a big deal. At a White House meeting the day after the health-care legislation was signed into law, Biden quoted Obama as saying: "You know what the best thing about yesterday was? Joe's comment."
Now lets look back and think, What if Dick Cheney would have said the same thing at the podium? What would have the news done then? I don't like Dick Cheney or Joe Biden but I do see the double standard of the news and the leaders of this country.
I for one think that if you are the Vice President of this country you should not use the F-word at a podium that is turned on and can be seen and heard by all that have the TV on. And if you do use the F-word and get caught you should be a MAN AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!!! It's one thing to be around the boy's in the back room, but out in the open for all to see like kids, young people and the young ladies and women of this country. I'm sorry for posting about this crap but I'm a good ole country boy from North Carolina and was raised to have respect for the people I was around and I found Joe Biden's comment rude, inappropriate and foul. And if my mother was still alive and heard me say that word on national TV for all to hear, she would have given me an ear full. But that is the difference in us and them, we the people(that is most of the people) have respect, caring and do not say rude and inappropriate things for women and children to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment