The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, March 22, 2010

I Hope You Are All Ready For Obama Care Without The Lube...

We the people doesn't mean you or anyone that doesn't want what the leaders of this country want. I think this country is only a step away from being the U.S.S.R, because everyday we look more and more like a communist state. Welcome to the new Marxist State's of America, a place where you can't do or say a thing bad about your leaders or not have government run health care or you will be fined and/or go to jail. We all need to bend-over and get ready to take it right in the ass, because that's just what we are about to get and I'm sure after it's all over we wont even get a kiss. They my tell us what we can kiss. This country was going down hill fast but now we just ran off the cliff. I hope your preps are in order because it will not be very long till the collapse. This country can't afford the debt we have now so what do these cement heads do, add a bunch more. Can we all say good by to this country's AAA credit rating, because with the debt we have and the debt we are adding it will not be long till we lose that triple A rating of credit. And if you think things are bad now just wait till the interest rate shoots up and pushes all the people home loans up with it. Ol Boy this sounds so fun I just can't wait to see what new doom this crazy man Obama has in plan for us. Maybe a big war with Iran and the beginning to Armageddon. Well friends stay tuned you never can tell what's next on this comedy channel.

2 comments:

  1. Pete,
    For years now I've been useing bee's wax to "Lube" the lands of my custom cast lead bullets.
    To be politcaly correct..should I be useing KY jell?
    God forbid I piss off the jack booted bastard (RIP) I just shot in the forehead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that I pray each and every day for the collapse to come? That way the house can get cleaned up and we can start over.

    ReplyDelete