The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long Day....

I spent the day working on my preps. I moved some more items around today. And I worked on my BOB for a little bit today. I feel a lot better about my preps now that I had a full weekend and a full day to work on my preps. I know what I need to get to fill the holes I found and hope I will find the other holes I need to fill. I'm sure there are more items I need and will keep checking my preps. If you are keeping up with the news you can see our time is short. The great Obama was on the news today saying he was told that the sky would fall if the health care bill was signed and he said after he signed the bill "he looked up and not a thing, it turned out to be a nice day", yes Mr. Obama it was a nice day for you and the NWO but the rest of us will suffer for years because of you and the 219 fools that voted yes for this bill. My friends get to prepping and stay at it, make sure you stock up on all the things you need to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment