The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, August 5, 2011

Where Is This Country Going?

What is next? What dumb ass thing will our yellow helmet wearing leaders do next? We are so far into debt that the dollar is worth less that the paper it is printed on. And the stock market is so fake it makes me sick. Yesterday it was down over 500 points and it going up today, Why? Our economy is so messed up you can't find a person who knows whats going own with the stocks or the unemployment in this country. And what is the White House doing? Spending like crazy! All that Obama needs to fit the part is a dunce hat and a guy in a jester outfit running around him. The leaders in office now make me sick and the sad part is if the republicans took office tomorrow I don't think much would change. It would be the same old shit just in a new box with a sweet red bow and a whole new line of lies the came from the same old line of lines just dreesed up a little. At this point in my life I am done with all the lies and I will not bend to them anymore! I work and pay my bills and prep to survive the coming collapse anything outside of that is not on my list. Things are bad, but I see them getting much worse very soon.
Things you need Now!!!!
Guns------>>>>> And know how to use them and clean them!
Ammo----->>>> And lots of it!!!!!
Food------>>>>>>> Lots and Lots!!!!!!
Water and water filter system!!!!
Medical Supplies
Some gold and silver, I think just a little is good some think a lot is needed, it's up to you!
If no gold and silver have barter items, coffee, booze, smokes, ammo, and many other items, stock up
A plan to survive
Friends or Family to team up with!

get ready and survive or stay a sheep and become a meal of the New World Order..... your choice!



2 comments:

  1. Pete,I have more ammo on order!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got plenty of ammo, which if things keep going the way they are, will become very necessary very soon. The country is fast approaching the breaking point...

    ReplyDelete