The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, August 12, 2011

Reading And Cussing!!!!

I was doing my daily reading and it just pissed me off and before you knew it I was cussing the computer again! I know I should be use to the Bull**it by now but I'm not. Thank the Good Lord for the great blogs I read to help pull me back down and help calm me down. Some of the news going around now will get your blood pressure up for sure. Just look at the post I did about The feds Sent out Terrorist Hand-outs to Military Surplus Stores in Colorado asking them to rat out people who buy things on there list. Or how the feds new rule being proposed by the federal Department of Transportation would require farmers to get commercial drivers licenses and add a ton of new rules and cost to farmers. And the Gun Runner deal that as sure as the sun goes down was set up and run by the Feds. What about the stock market? It's just like a cartoon and as fake as a three dollar bill, one day up the next down. It's like a big circus tent where the roof is falling in and the feds keep propping it up with sticks and the feds are just about out of sticks.
The news sucks and the outlook for this country is not bad, it's down right Doom and Gloom with zero hope! The collapse is coming and there not anything uncle sugar can do to stop it and I'm sure they know because one way or the other they started it and are pushing it to it's end. It's all about control and how they can get more control and more slaves to do there work. I will not become a camp worker in the great Camp FEMA! I may get away and live and hard life or I may get killed but you can put your money on the fact that I will never be standing in a FEMA CAMP looking out!! Never!!!! And if you don't want to be a member at Camp FEMA then you need to prep and prep like crazy! Stock of on food, water, medical supplies and guns and ammo!!!! Lots of ammo!!!! You need a good long gun or two, a good hand gun or two and at least one good shotgun, but two is much better, And 1000 rounds for each long gun, 2500 rounds for each hand gun and 500-1000 shells for your shot gun/guns. And food and water for at least a 3-6 months but a year or more is better.
Our time is short and the rules are changing every day and before long buying extra food or ammo or even guns may be against the laws of the New World Order! Make a stand!!!! Survive!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment