The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, July 18, 2010

What Are You Working On?

What is your next survival project or what preps are you working on? I am still bagging rice, beans, oats, salt, sugar, and other dry goods with the food saver and then putting it in 5 gal. buckets. And as always I am working on getting more ammo, .223, .22LR, .38spl, 9mm, 12ga, and .270. I try to pick up a box or two of something every time I go to Wal-Mart or the gun store.
Keep your eye's open because our time is short and the collapse is near. Post your comments and tell us what your working on.

4 comments:

  1. I am rotating water picking up nonperishables and picking up various calibers of ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pete, picked .22lr 500rnd and 1 sm box subsonic.Have a Becker tactool and Rtak II on the way oh and a couple more boxes of green tips.Picked up bug dope sm size for bob's and 2 more firesteels.3 boxes wolf 7.62x39.So far thats about it this weekend.A/c compressor for blazer cut in to preps.Dang it man.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seriously slacking lately .
    I finally had a free and clear paycheck after several months and went to town. Bought a 32 quart aluminum water bath canner that was only seven bucks more than the smaller normal sized enamel coated one and they had ten for ten bucks on sale Rice a Roni and those Cheezy Potato things in a box, got 30 of them, the pantry was getting bare.
    The garden is a bust this year, it was a mudhole all through June.
    That's all right, the collapse isn't here quite yet and I will be hitting the vegetable stand.
    Keep on keeping on dude, I read ya all the time and sorely miss Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I sure wish my wife were on board. We had a fight about money the other night. I still need SOOO many things. My ammo storage is pathetic, no comms, maybe 3 months worth of food, a seriously lacking BOB, no GHB's..... :(

    ReplyDelete