The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, July 23, 2010

This Weekend......

I don't have any plans this weekend but I'm sure I will get some prepping in there. I do plan to get out to the range and shoot this weekend. I was going to go camping and still may go but not sure at this time. I have to work tonight and will have to see how tired I am after work. I do think I will make a few more 5 gal buckets with rice, beans or oats/grits. If you keep up with the news you can see that everything is getting better and life is about to be worry free again(lies, lies, and more lies) so if you do keep up with the news you then know we need to be in high gear with our prepping and stay ready. Now is the time to buckle down and stick to your plan for survival. Our time is running out and the collapse is near, if you can't see the collapse coming maybe you should join the Obama Team and sit back and hope the great one is right. But I can tell you Obama and the rest of the fools in office now are just a big group of dumb asses who are leading this country down a road of no return. If your not prepping now you may be to late to start, but as I tell everyone I talk to, start anyway and go full speed ahead to survival.
Have a good weekend and stay safe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pete,I did pick up several of water filter straws for bug out and ghb's.I received tactool.Very heavy duty not a woods knife but as of our last discussion could be handy in the city,sharp pry bar!Raktak II on backorder CURSES.Ha Ha have a great weekend yourself!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete