The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, July 5, 2010

Great Day Shooting......

Me and the son-in-law went out to shoot today and had a great time. He and I are getting better with every trip out to shoot. We are going again this Saturday and I plan to take the wife out. She goes to shoot every once in a while but she asked to go this weekend and I love to have her around with a gun. I don't know about you guys but there is something about a hot lady with a gun on her hip. I love it!!!
Short post today, I hope you all had a great 4th.

1 comment:

  1. LOL-I just reread this post and the comment about your wife made me laugh! The mister and I finally got around to some target practice tonight and I think I impressed him.

    ReplyDelete