The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, July 12, 2010

A Day At The Range With My Little Lady

We got out to the range at about 11am and set up the 10'X10' tent and the chairs and then got to the shooting. It was me my son-in-law and my little lady. Over all she did well and shot good groups all day but I could not get her to keep that right arm down even a little. It was a good day and we shot a lot of ammo. And like my son-in-law has said a bad day shooting is still better than good day at work, but we had a great day shooting and plan to do this once a week. I think shooting is just as much a prep as my beans, rice and other foods. As always keep up your prepping and stay alert, because our time is getting short. Get out and do something to help you survive!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I could get my wifey to go to the range with me.
    Try having her shoot from a sitting position to where both elbows are on the table.
    From the pics, you should be able to use one of the picnic tables to shoot from.
    I guess as long as she feels comfortable shooting that way and does well, there shouldn't be a problem.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete,
    I was doing some range time years ago where the lone female there was "out shooting" about a dozen of us guys.
    When a guy got a good group we'd say "You shoot like a girl"...
    Just seems like when they get past "flinchin'" then Ya got yourself some real competition:)
    Ain't nothin'n wroung with that...

    ReplyDelete