The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Something That Just Gets Me

I just can't get why people still have faith in Mr. Obama. I just can't understand it why these sick people still love and trust this fake man. He has lied time and time again and I'm sure more lies are on the way. He stands in front of the people of this country and tells them that thing are getting better and it is a big fat lie. He only puts 25% truth into anything he has to say, if that much. I get sick every time I see his face on T.V. because I know what's next, a big ass group of more lies. I just don't see why they trust this fool. I don't like him or any other fool from the government. I don't think any of them can tell the truth. OK just my little rant for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Pete,
    Could it be he has friends in low places?
    Check this out,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because they are friggin' STOOOOOPID!!

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete