The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Road Warrior Collapse?



Are we on the way to this type of collapse? Can this happen in this country? Lots of people will say no, and some will say yes. As I see it I would say yes we can and I think if the BS our leaders keep pushing on us keeps getting worse and worse we will be in a full Road Warrior Collapse down the road. It will be an all out fight just to survive and every man for himself. I know that when the collapse hits, what ever the reason for the collapse the first few days will be a crazy fight for whats left on the store shelves. I don't know what lies ahead for this country, but I do know it will not be nice. And a collapse is about a sure thing. Now is the time to prep non-stop and make plans to survive. We need to have food, water, medical supplies and guns and ammo on hand for after the collapse. If the collapse hits and you don't have it, I would say it's a good bet you will not be getting it. So make plans to survive and start prepping.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete with some of the things I heard on the net in last week or so,yes it is totally possible.Road warrior or Sarajevo.Every one sniping every one.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Road Warrior is a highly watered down version of what we will be facing. More like Sarajevo... but on a much (MUCH) larger scale.

    MikeH.

    ReplyDelete