The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time Is Getting Short!!!


It looks like our time is running out to get ready. I see things in the news that makes me think the collapse is near. So as many of my friends have said in there blogs you need to top off your preps ASAP. Go out and get as many of the items on your list as you can get. Today I plan to shop at three stores to top off my preps and step up my readiness. I plan to buy more bottled water and more dry goods, and if all goes well today I will be in overdrive tonight with my food saver. I need to do a recheck of my preps this weekend to see where I have holes. The recheck of your preps is very important part of your survivability. When the collapse hits the preps you have my be all you have for some time to come, so if you check and recheck your list of items and find the holes that you have before the day of the collapse this way you can fix problems before the event day. I see the day of collapse being the craziest day this country will ever see. The walking dead will run for anything they can get. The stores will get wiped out in a very short time. So I don't see the last second run to the store for most of us, but I do think some of us will see the collapse well before the walking dead and make that last run to the store. I keep a small amount of cash with me at all times to have just in case I'm out and about when TSHTF so I can grab the last second stuff. But I must tell you I will not be out in that mess for long. I will get myself home and set my plan into motion. My friends I tell you this with a strong feeling, GET READY ASAP!!!! I know this country is on it's last leg and is very near a collapse.
Stand ready and fight for what is yours. And as Michael Boone ends all his post at his blog, Stay alive. His blog is at http://wwwstayalive.blogspot.com/ this is a great blog and he has very good info.

No comments:

Post a Comment