The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Big Game Is Today.

Millions of people will be in front of the boob-tube today watching the Big Game. All of them will have a large amount of food and drink, some of the drinks will be a alcoholic beverage. I know less than 1-2% of the people have food for more than two weeks in there home, but will go out of there way to set up a great meal for the big game. Pizza, chili, soup, sandwiches and plenty of chips and dip. But if you sit down with that same person to talk to them about a food prep plan they will look at you like you are a crazy person. They all live for the day and never think of tomorrow, but let me tell you tomorrow will come and the tomorrow we have before us is filled with doom and gloom. The collapse is very near and time is short. So today when you are watching the game and eating your bounty of food just remember that as every day goes by we draw closer to hard times, as if hard times are not here already, but believe me times will get much, much worse. Now is the time to store food, because tomorrow will be to late.

2 comments:

  1. Part of the reason folks dont store food....the foods with long-shelf lives involve actual cooking as opposed to heating and eating. If you've never made actual rice or beans, why would you store them?

    Even before I began prepping for the worst, I had a couple of weeks of food in the house. How can you NOT have a couple boxes of pasta in the larder or a couple packs of meat frozen? Do these people go grocery shopping daily and just buy for one meal at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people today shop for three to five days at a time. I know two RN's at work that shop every two days and only has a few days of food in there house. I'm not sure how people do this. I keep many weeks of food just in my kitchen, and then many months of food in my store room.

    ReplyDelete