The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ammo ?????


I have always bought ammo when I see it. If I'm in Wal-Mart and they have ten boxes of 22LR Brick I would always buy one or two. And still to this day when I'm in Wal-Mart I walk by the ammo case to see what they don't have. I have not seen a brick of 22LR in months. They never have handgun ammo like .38, .44mag, .357 or 9mm and I go two or three times a week and I have a guy in the sporting goods dept that looks out for me. If 22LR, 9mm, or .38 comes in he will hold a box of each for me, but he has not see any for weeks. So I buy shotgun shells every time, #2, #4 and #6 shot. I think shotgun shells will be as good as gold WTSHTF so I stock up. Just remember that after the collapse what you have on hand is it, unless you can find or barter for it. Getting the items we need for survival and stocking up on them now is the way to go. Tomorrow is gone and you can never get it back, so take today and use it for survival. Start a plan for life and stock up on food, water, and medical supplies and don't forget ammo and lots of it. If you don't have a gun I am telling you that you will need one and you will need to know how to use it.

3 comments:

  1. Pete, have you ever considered getting a reloading set up?
    Shotgun is so damn easy to reload and you can put in what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .45 acp is getting a bit rare. My son went to Walmart and Gander Mountain last week to get a surprise present for the Old Man and they were out. He ended up going to an Army Surplus store and getting a box of FMJ for $28. I am glad it was his money instead of mine!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Academy finally had some 7.62x39mm. They always the 5.45x39mm Monarch, but today I saw 7.62x39mm. Walmart here has ammo, but not like they had it pre-panic.

    ReplyDelete