The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can You See It?

I can see it coming. I see the collapse coming and coming soon. The dollar is getting worse and the cost of food is going up. The housing problem is getting worse, when more and more people are losing there homes, and I'm sure it will only get even worse. I know the collapse is coming and when it hits it will hit like a ton of bricks. I hear the the Office Of Home Land Security has said that we should expect a attack within the next 3-6 months. Which means that they have something planed, I would bet all the money I have that it will be something to start this whole thing. The trigger to TSHTF will be a false flaged event started by our very own government. It will be an attack that will force the Obama to place us all under Martial law and that is when the fun will start. The gun grab will begin and the FEMA camps will be in full swing. I see the evil of this NWO now and only think of the evil it will have then. My friends you need stand ready and have the needed plans for survival. Because when TSHTF it will be to late to pull a plan out of thin air you need to be ready now.

The top ten items you need to cover in your plan.
1. Food and water
2. A way to cook food and heat water
3. A way to filter water
4. Shelter, a house, tent, cave or some other place to keep warm and dry
5. Bug out plan, a way to travel and a way to move your storage items
6. Security, a plan to protect your retreat and the people with you
7. Communication, a radio or shortwave radio to hear info from the outside
8. Power, generator or solar power and a way to keep it up and running
9. Heat, wood for fires and for light and even for cooking
10. Guns and Ammo, you must have them both and know how to use them. And when you think you have just the right amount of ammo stocked away double it.

2 comments:

  1. You Have a great blog and of course great Info. Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now Pete! Just checking out your blog. I love it when I see a man standing against the new world order scum. God be with you brother. I see Dusty Dave was here. Good guy that Dave. See you later Pete.

    ReplyDelete