The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not Much Going On Today

Had a slow Saturday and plan a slow Sunday tomorrow. I worked on my preps a little today and plan a trip to the store on Monday to get more rice and beans for the food saver. I plan to take my wife out for a nice steak dinner and maybe a movie. I think we all need to have a little fun from time to time, we just need to remember not to let our guard down. If all we do is prep, prep and more prep I think we forget what we are prepping for. I know I prep for my family and the love I have for them. And because of my love for my wife and the help she gives me with the preps I am going to treat her with a nice dinner for Valentines Day. To all my prepper/survivalist friends I tell you to keep up your good work and to the walking dead who will not or do not want to prep I feel sorry for you because in a short time you will see the error you have made and I'm sure you will pay for your mistake with your life.

3 comments:

  1. That last sentence just about says it all. Great post, Pete.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sensible post. Sometimes it's easy to become so wrapped up in prepping that you can let life slip away. Mara's 4th birthday was a good escape for all of us. And a good reminder about what it is we preppers are trying to preserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete,
    Indeed we do have to occasionally break from our preps and the gloom we know is comming.
    Have a great time at dinner and my I advise you not order "beans and rice" :)

    ReplyDelete