The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, February 15, 2010

10 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping

10 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping

1. Something new to add to my plate, really?
2. It sounds complicated.
3. It sounds expensive.
4. I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
my email…
5. If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
6. Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
bedroom??
7. We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
8. I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
9. Family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
10. I don't like to waste my time doing something that I will never need.

Info from The Survival Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment