10 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping
1. Something new to add to my plate, really?
2. It sounds complicated.
3. It sounds expensive.
4. I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
5. If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
6. Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
7. We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
8. I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
9. Family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
10. I don't like to waste my time doing something that I will never need.
Info from The Survival Mom