What lies ahead for us as a country? What will the next day bring for you and your family? Do you have the needed food, water and medical supplies you would need for the next three months, the next six months or the next year? Would you be ready if the collapse hit today?
We all need to ask the same questions, that is the questions that lead us to preparedness. How do we get ready and what do we need to do to get there.
Here is a short list of what we all need to do.
1) Make a plan! You have to have a place to start and this is it.
2) Start a list of needed items and start getting them.
3) Make a list of items you have on hand and compare it to your need list.
3) Find and read books on everything about survival and related info.
4) Survival gear get it and learn to use it. Equipment that you don’t know how to use is useless.
5) Learn to hunt and fish, this is a must you can only store so much food so at some point you will have to hunt, fish or grow your own food.
6) Learn to grow your own food so get and have seeds on hand and not the junk, you will need Heirloom seeds and know how to use them.
7) Ways to cook and heat water, you will need more than one way to do this so make a plan and stick to it.
8) Have a shelter in place plan and a bug out plan. With your bug out plan have more than one way out of your area, have a back up plan to the back up plan.
9) Have a cache or two along your bug out route. Extra ammo, food and water would be a good idea. You could use a GPS for this but I would make a map to be safe.
10) Keep your survival kits up to date and ready to go, like your BOB and any other kits you have in place to survive.
Our time is short so if you are just starting you need to get into gear ASAP!!! If you are already on the road to survival then stick to it and keep prepping because your lives depend on it!