The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Same Old News.....With Little Or No Truth!


Let us look at the news and see the new and old lies. The gulf oil spill is damn near 70 days and still going strong. With no hope for a good out come in the near future. How do they keep the sheeple so dumbed down with fake news. Not only do they believe it they live and love it. I said something bad about the oil spill the other day at work and had a sheeple jump down my throat about how well the great Obama and his rag tag team of Communist are doing with the oil spill. I just got up and told the person I was very sorry that they had lost there brain and wished them much luck in life. I just don't see how peeps can look at the BS and take it in for the truth. I'm a good ole boy from North Carolina and have this saying, I only believe 50% of what I see and 0% of what I hear, and it has worked well for me so far. I thank God everyday for the blogs and a few web sites with the truth. If you watch ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, AP, CBS or even FOX you are not getting the truth. I think FOX is telling the most truth out of all of them but please don't let FOX be your only outlet for the news. Check out infowars.com, WorldNetDaily, The Drudge Report and many others. Read and pull the truth from them and use your best survival tool, your brain and then work out the BS and find the info you need and want. Keep up the prepping and stay ready for the coming collapse, because it's coming and anyone who tells you any different is lying. Now is the last time to prep and to get ready for the coming event of doom. So make a plan and stick to it and learn the skills you need to survive and practice with the skills.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, The MSM will give you all the lies your tax dollars can buy!
    Truth=Freedom and they can't have that..

    ReplyDelete