The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's The Weekend!!!!!

I have a few things on my plate today. I plan to bag up some more beans and rice with the food saver and maybe go back out to the range today. If I don't get to the range today I will go on Sunday. I also plan to work in my shop some this weekend. I would like to make a few targets to take to the range and a few to give to my friends. I did make my Wal-Mart run today already and no luck with the ammo so I just did as I always do and picked up a few boxes of 12ga #6 shot this time. I get #6,#4,#2 and #7-8 shot and about every few trips I get #00 Buck 9 pellet or 1oz slug. I did get ten more 1 lb. LP tanks at Wal-Mart, I stick them to the side and use them for my Coleman grill and they fit my camp stove, heater, all five lanterns and the back up camp stove. I have a few 5 gal LP tanks I use off and on but I like to save them and use the smaller ones. I like to take the 1 lb tanks after they are empty and shoot at them at the range.
So I guess this is a prepping weekend. I hope you all have a good weekend and a safe one to. Keep up your prepping and keep your eye's open, because it's getting very crazy out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment