The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TEOTWAWKI


The end of the world as we know it. Is it near? Is the coming collapse the start of TEOTWAWKI or is it the big event? I think the collapse is very near, maybe within weeks or months but I do think it could be before the end of this year. For some reason I think it will be around the end of October. Don't ask me why I think this because I go over it in my head every day and still can't come up with why this month stands out more than any other. I pray about it and still can't get any reason to why I feel this way. So with that said I have kicked my prepping into high gear. Even if I didn't have a feeling about when the collapse would hit I still would be in high gear for the prepping. I got to go out to the range yesterday and shoot. Me and the new son-in-law spent about three hours out shooting and had a great time. I think the time at the range is just as important as any other prepping I do, I feel as if it's just another part of my preps. With our time getting short and the coming collapse I feel as if we need to ready ourselves for the coming evil and doom. And shooting is a skill that will be needed for the collapse and the coming years after the collapse. You may have lots of food and water to help you survive, you may have the best gear that money can buy, but if you can't defend your home, retreat or camp then you can and will lose everything you worked so hard to store and you may even lose you life. I think that having guns and ammo is a big part of survival, and not just having them but knowing how to use them, repair them and clean them. Survival is a multilevel event, you start at one point and work to a goal and that goal is to survive TEOTWAWKI. Work on your plan and if you don't have a plan start one ASAP because time is short. Remember that every day you prep is one more day of readiness and one more day of life for you and your loved ones. I'm not sure what it will be or when TEOTWAWKI will hit. I do know that something is about to happen I can feel it in my bones and I'm sure that most of you feel it to. So I plan to spend my day prepping and working on my plan of survival, I hope you are doing the same.

Keep your eye's open and your ear to the ground because the collapse is near and evil is riding with it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe October is on your mind because of the coming November elections? "Hey, lets get something BIG to happen and people will forget to vote!!!! Just sayin.........

    ReplyDelete