The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time Is Short........

If you spend any time reading the blogs and other info on the Internet you can see that we are near a collapse. But the question is how much time do we have? When will the collapse hit? Or the best question is what will be the trigger that starts the collapse? I have said many things about how I think the collapse may hit. But I don't know when or how it will hit. I only know that I will do as much as I can to get ready for the coming collapse. Every day we see more and more news about the things getting worse, but not from the main stream news. You only get the BS that the NWO wants you to see. Every lie has a small part of truth to it or so I have been told, have you ever heard the saying that even a broke clock is right two times a day. This is the way the NWO works they put out a hint of truth in a story but with 90% of the base of the story being a lie. This is where the false flag event will come into play. An event will happen, this will be the 10% truth to the story, but the other 90% will be the NWO lies that send so many of the walking dead of this country to the FEMA Camps. I know that we are running out of time and the event that triggers the collapse is just being set into play. We don't know when or how so we must prep like crazy.
Get into high gear and prep, add the needed supplies that will help you survive. Go out and buy any and all ammo you can find. And remember that shotgun shells will always be needed in all shot size.
Buy all the extra food you cab afford to buy and keep up your stock of food, water and medical supplies.
Keep your eye's open and your ear to the ground because evil is near and night is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment