The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Coming Collapse

I see the collapse coming soon; I just don't know when or how it will hit. So I prepare for the worse and hope for the best but I know the worst is coming. I prep to survive and to do it with as much comfort as I can. I store food, water, medical supplies and other need household supplies to make life better after the collapse.
All you have to do is look around and see that this country is going down a road to doom. I see the fake news every night and I know 99% of it is lies and BS. I get more truth from the blogs and word of mouth than I ever have from the news. I see this world getting worse and worse with every month that goes by. Unemployment is going up and pay is going down, the cost of food, fuel and just about everything is up. I just don't see how things are getting better or how things are looking up. HOW? It's a slow soft drop down a deep hole into a world of pain.
Now is the time to step up and show your colors. Make a stand for freedom and prep! Make your stand and draw a line in the sand, lock and load your battle and when the NWO walks over your line drop them and some brass. Time is short and so is live, so prep to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment