The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Preparing For Civil Unrest When The SHTF


I have been thinking off and on about when the event hits(SHTF) what will be the reaction from the sheep of this country? How will they act? I think most will run amok and just freak out. As I have said before I only know two or three people that are prepping like me. Then I know three or four that talk about it and may do a little prepping but not enough to feed there family for more than two weeks. I think most of you know we will be in a mess for more than two weeks. I have put a link here to a great article By Claire Wolfe on "Preparing For Civil Unrest" read it and get yourself ready for the event of doom. There is a storm coming a storm like none other seen before, so stand ready. Keep your eye's open and your powder dry, because the NWO is coming and they never sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment