The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not much to talk about today..

I did my reading and checked all my web sites today, just a lot of the same. The H1N1 is still big news, I will not be getting the flu shot and none of my family will get one. I see that the nose mist has live flu in it and I think it's crazy. I just shake my head now days because everyday i see some new news that is as crazy as hell, then the next day I get the next crazy story and all I can do is shake my head. You would think there is some crazy sit-com writer making a script for us to read about the government and our dumb-ass leaders, but the sad thing is as you wait for someone to say "HaHa this is all a big joke". You know it will never come because this nightmare we are in is very real and will only end when we hit the wall at 200mph. We all need to pray for this country and for each other, this at our time of greatest need prayer is needed.
Keep your eye's open and your powder dry, because the NWO is coming, and God help us when there plan is 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment