The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

H1N1 Flu


I read and hear a lot of different info on the flu. I have talked to many different Doctors and got many different answers. Some say take just the seasonal flu shot but not the H1N1 or take both the seasonal flu and the H1N1. Other doctors say to stay clear of both and don't take any vaccine. I don't know if any of them really know what the truth is and if they do I don't think they are telling. So what do you do? I will not tell anyone what to do, you will have to make that decision yourself. I will tell you I will never take another vaccine in my life. I don't trust the miss info on the vaccine and I sure don't trust the Government. So what am I doing? I am taking natural immune boosters and natural flu fighters. Here is what I am taking
1500mg C
110mg Calcium
2000iu D-3
5000iu A
200iu E
57.5mg Zinc
15mcg Selenium
1mg Copper
1.5mg Manganese
950mg Elderberry
400mg Echinacea
1500mg Oil of Oregano
5 Drops of 30ppm Colloidal Silver

I think I will be adding some garlic pills to my mix, once I find the one I want I will post an up-date.
A storm is coming and the NWO is behind it, so get yourself and your family ready.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pete...I have an email I'd like to forward to you if you don't mind sharing your address. It's about the simple things drs. in Europe are suggesting to avoid swine flu. Simple, logical and no vaccines...gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete