The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, July 17, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!!!

My sweet little wife picked a name out of the hat and the winner is------->>>>>>>>
Andrea over at Chicky-Bit Run Blog.

I would like to thank everyone for your tips everyone of them are great. I check the local book stores and goodwills near me every week and this is the 3rd Back to Basic books I have found and every time for less than $2.00. So get checking back with me, when I find I will post it as a giveaway.
My next book giveaway is for a Boy Scout Handbook(1990) I will do this giveaway in a week or so.
As always thank you everyone for reading my blog and posting comments.

Andrea just E-Mail me at    with your address to ship your book to.

Thanks Pete

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Andrea! You'll love that book, I do. :)

    Wretha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wretha! Thanks Pete! I'm so excited to read this book!

    A

    ReplyDelete