The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, July 29, 2011

Collapse Is Coming......... I can Feel It!!

I feel it in my bones and I know our time is running out! Just look around at our country and our cities and towns. The roads are falling apart, or schools have less teachers and more students, our hospitals ER's are over run with people who have lost their health care when they lost their job. Now the ER is their primary care doctor because they can't afford to go to their regular doctor. I talked with a friend back home in North Carolina and she said that the ER visits are up 400% in the last year and looks to go up even more. I see the price of just about everything going up and the cost of living going up but at the same time pay and your hours at work are getting cut. How is this recovery, how is this good for this country or the people that live here. I see the debt ceiling thing as a spark to the doom of this country and the winds of change will light the spark into a fire and the collapse will happen. And when it hit God help us because the walking dead of this country will run crazy and take and steal everything they can get there hands on because they deserve it and have earned it with all their hard work and daily devotion to the false gods of government and the New World Order. But the one thing the the False gods and the New World Order didn't tell them was that sheep are just for slaughter and to use as fertilizer or a work force. So all you good sheep just need to die and feed the ground or work the ground to feed the elite of the world, either way you are no more than the walking dead!
I know bad times are ahead and a hard life where every day you get up and fight for survival, but I would live three life times that way before I lived even one as a sheep. I will not bend my knees to The New World Order nor give in to their false gods. I ask you my friends to make a stand for true freedom and for real life, get your house in order and have food, water and other needed supplies to survive the coming collapse. And ready you guns and stand watch because the light over the hill is not day break it's the horde of walking dead of The New World Order.


No comments:

Post a Comment