The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hump Day And The Mess We Are In!!!!!!!!!

It the middle of the week and not much going own. The dollar is dying and that's not new, gold and silver fell yesterday but back up today. It's so funny sad how messed up the stock market is and how much they mess with the numbers. I'm sure the propping up of the market is all that is keeping it from the big crash. The only real safe bet is to buy food, water, ammo, guns, gold, silver, medical supplies and other survival supplies. I still buy a little silver off and on but I put the mass of my prepping fund into more food, ammo and guns! I'm sure the collapse is coming, I just don't know when or what will set it off. I am sure that the crash of the dollar and the collapse of the economy will play the biggest part in the collapse of this country but with the ups and downs of the economy who the hell knows when the big crash is coming?
Worked a little on my preps for the last few days and found a few good books I just love used book stores and goodwill. I found two old books yesterday both George Orwell's 1984, $1.00 each. One of then I will giveaway on this blog soon. The other I will add to my stock of books. I found more lamp oil at goodwill four gallons .99cents each so less than $4.00 for all four. Then I found a old camp stove it was $5.00 but I passed on it because I have three already, but it just shows the cool stuff you can find on the cheap at thrift stors. So get out and look around and keep prepping!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pete,I got lucky too someone moved left me 2 new 5 gal gas cans 1 1gal and a Jeep Rubicon emergency radio/lantern setup new still in the box. Free preps =cool.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete