The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back!!!!

This is a pirate saying but it sure sounds like what our government is doing to us now. So does this mean that our government is a pack of greedy hording pirate's? I say yes and I can prove it, just look at the state of our country and the state of housing, unemployment, stocks, retirement funds and your pay check from week to week. Every year I get a pay raise but every year I get taxed more because my pay raise has pushed me into a higher tax bracket. So my dollar a year raise gets cut in half with the tax. I pay taxes on my gas, food, power, and everything I buy plus I pay taxes on my income and at the end of the year if I have not paid what they think is due then I get a big year end tax bill and if I don't have it then I get hit with 15% interest on top of my tax bill. They hit us coming and going and on top of it all they want to tax us some more to help with the debt. I say piss on there bills I WILL NOT PAY!!!! They ran up the bill let them eat cake!!! The collapse is what this country needs to rid the fools and the weaker people and then we can start new and build up a better country to live in.
Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back should be put on the front of every government building!!!!

5 comments:

  1. The best way to deal with pirates is to use their own tactics against them. Hoist the colors...

    BTW, thanks Pete! It will fly proudly from my mast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Pete! Sad to say but a collapse may be better than more years of the crummy Governing we have had!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think it will be nasty. But I also think it's better to take our medicine in one big nasty gulp rather than suffering death by a thousand paper cuts. I'll fight where I can, pander when I need to, and keep working on preparing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG- That picture is hilarious! And it sort of makes me miss my RenFair days, dressing as Bloody Anne Vane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not agree more. Well said.

    ReplyDelete