The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Doomsday Preppers

I found all four parts and like them but the first two have problems with there plans. And letting people know that you prep and what you have is crazy. And if any of them don't think some people they know will not see this and not show up looking for a hand out they are crazy. I'm not 100% ready and don't think I will ever feel as if I am but that group from South Carolina looks to have about 99% of it covered. I see holes in there plans for some of the people in the video, but I'm sure a few of you could look at my plans and find holes. It's good to see what others are doing I just know I could never put my info out that much.
You should check out the four parts it was a good video.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree about putting my stuff out there for everyone to see. Makes my skin crawl a bit just thinking about it. The guys from S.C. are by far the best prepped. BTW He has an excellent YouTube channel with lots and lots of prepping information. Goes by the name of SouthernPrepper. Look him up if ya get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you...I would never put my face and plans on national television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder who the "expert" was.....Rawles?

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete