The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rain In June???? Cleaning And Preps!!!!

It's been about ten years ago when it last rained in the Sacramento area in June. So today we are at 50-60* and rain and I love it. So with the rain and the cool weather I got some time to get out in the shop and do a little work. I am going from box to box and getting rid of stuff I just don't need so my wife can sale in the yard sale this weekend. I have found so much junk I don't know why I ever bought to start with but with a little luck someone will want this stuff and buy it all this weekend.
Now the preps part...... I made about 15 slinky antenna's today to sale(The links to the right of this post has my slinky antenna's at a better price than my e-bay store) and I made a few for friends as gifts. I got out the food saver and bagged up a few first aid items and a few gun parts so I can back them away in my gun kit. Sometimes I fill like I'm so behind in my preps but at the same time I talk with others and see I am way ahead of most, but I still think I have so much to do. I have a plan and I make list and work from the list in adding items and making stuff for my preps.
This week I added a new weather radio, and the nice thing is I got it for free using my Delta Sky Miles. With The TSA fools I don't think I will be flying anytime soon so I didn't want my miles to go to waste so I cashed them in on a few cool little items.

Midland Pocket Weather Alert Radio
A pocket-sized forecaster.


Receive alerts of dangerous weather 24-hours-a-day with the HH-50 from Midland. This handheld radio features an alert system that turns on when inclement weather arises. The auto scan feature finds an available weather channel for you, while the 6-inch telescoping antenna ensures you receive clear reception no matter what. Has an alert system that turns on your unit when dangerous weather or civil emergencies arise. Weather test button ensures the weather alert function on the radio is functioning properly
Auto scan feature helps you find an available weather channel
Get clear reception with the 6-inch telescoping antenna
Uses 3 "AAA" batteries

It works great and is small and easy to carry with you on a day hike or and full bug out if NOAA is still on the air?

Get you preps in order and add to them as you can, Hell I know times are bad and I'm sure they will just get worse in the weeks and months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment