The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, June 20, 2011

NBC Cuts One Nation Under God From Pledge

More BS from the news world, here is the link to the story. Sorry I have to use a link from a smaller news outlet but it seems that no other Main News Network has made a link so far just small ones.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-open-2011-nbc-cuts-under-god-from-us-open-pledge-and-the-culture-wars-drag-on-2011-6


Here is the e-mail I sent to NBC today........ And I stand behind my e-mail me and my family will no longer watch NBC until the truth is put out. The nice thing about all of this is that it has even pissed off my wife and now we may just drop our cable TV and be done with the death box. I urge you all to e-mail them too, I'm sure it will amount to zero because they really don't care what we think. They just want to think for us!!!

The E-Mail
U.S Open and the Pledge of Allegiance



Dear NBC,


I have watched your news and sports for many years and some of the TV shows you have put out. But after your stunt with the Pledge of Allegiance and omitting One Nation Under God is the last straw for me and my family. I plan to blog of this and tell everyone I know to stop watching your network. I think you left this part of the Pledge out for a reason and I do hope it was worth it for you and your network. Every year more and more people step on the rights of Christians and the rights of good God loving people of this country and for what? To not offend the beliefs of non Christians. In 1954 they added the words Under God and for the last 57 years this has been The Pledge of Allegiance and if you don't like it then you need to do it within the law and go though Congress and have it voted on. You or no other News Cartel has the right to change the words to our Pledge. And I'm very sorry but I do not believe your story about the whole thing being edited out, this is not the full truth and you know it. You Sirs are liars and should come forth with the real truth and stand up with a real back bone and stand behind what you have done. If you think the part of the Pledge, "One Nation Under God' need not be there then say it and don't be cowards and hide it, you should step out and tell the nation how NBC feels. I for one think you will not make a stand and you will do as all news cartels will do and have done over the years and that is to lie to and distort the truth.


I remember the news when I was a very young man and I feel there was more truth then than today and my prayer is that one day the news networks of today will just report the real truth and not the watered down news.


My Prayers are with this Great Country, because it is dying a slow death and the news networks are helping nail the coffin shut.


Make a stand and report the truth!!!!


Stop with the lies!!!!


Concerned American
James Pete Smith
California U.S.A.


2 comments:

  1. THanks for the heads up Pete....I blogged about this too and sent a letter to NBC.

    Only yesterday, we had a sermon in church about pop culture being pushed by liberal media, so the timing is uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does one expect from the controlled media?

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete