The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cold Wet Rain, But A Great Day At The Cannery

Got to make the trip to the LDS Cannery today with two friends and one of the friends mother and father. It was a great day for me because in less than an hour at the cannery I got 54 #10 cans of food.
12 cans of Pinto Beans
12 cans of White Wheat
12 cans of Quick Oats
6 can of White Rice
6 cans of White Flour
2 cans of Apple Slices
2 cans of Hard Red Wheat
2 cans of Black Beans
For a grand total of 54 # 10 cans of food!!!!!
And for a great price!!!!!

The whole set up is fantastic and with a few extra hands the whole process moves very fast. 8 out of the 9 cases I got were pre-packed and ready to go, the one case of mixed was just a few extras I wanted.

When you get to spend a few hours with good people it helps to make the work go by so fast and it was a great time and I look forward to going back soon. I saved a lot of money and got a big jump on my preps all in one day. Everything I got today will last for 30 years except the flour it has a shelf life of 10 years.
Fun times prepping!!!!

Get out and prep, you will thank yourself later!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is this a do-it-yourself type thing and if so do you know if most states have a place like this I live in FL and this would be great!

    ReplyDelete