The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who Can We Trust?

Can we trust the government, hell no! Can you trust your boss, some can most can't. Do we dare trust our neighbors, I don't think so. Maybe some of us are lucking enough to have great neighbors but most don't. Can you trust your co-workers, friends or family? I would love to say yes to them all but can we really trust anyone? I trust my wife, kids and sister 100% and that is about it, the rest of the people I trust is at a lot lower percentage level. I love and care for many people around me and would do just about anything for many of them but in a collapse event can they trust me? Can they trust that I will not do the right thing for myself or my wife and kids? I plan to survive and don't think I will let any one get in my way, does this mean I will walk over or kill the few friends or family I have around me to survive? I would like to say I would never do anything to hurt my friends or family, but I tell you if it was a life or death event I plan to live and I plan to have my family with me. I'm the guy that will give you the shirt off my back to help you out but I'm also the guy that will take you down if you cross me or back me into a corner. If you have someone you can trust 100% that's a good thing, but my question to you is, "are you sure you can trust them"? Trust them with your money, wife, kids or your life? Trust is such a small word in the English language but has so much meaning. We have to have some level of trust every day of out life. You have to trust the car/truck you drive to and from your home, trust the other drivers around you, trust the roads, bridges, stop lights and so many other things around you every day. But when the SHTF who can you trust? When the world is going to hell in a hand basket who can you put your trust into? When the day is over and the dust from the storm is settling the one person you can always trust is yourself. You should always have confidence or trust in other people, but I tell you they will let you down from time to time. Just remember trust is earned and given and is never just something someone has because they are family or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment