The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oil Could Hit $200-$300 With Saudi Unrest or Riots!

Oil prices could sky rocket to $200 to $300 a barrel if the world’s top crude exporter Saudi Arabia is hit by serious political unrest, former Saudi oil minister Sheikh Zaki Yamani told Reuters news on Tuesday. How bad will that make it on us here in the US? Well today I paid $4.03 a gallon for gas, at 23.25 Gallons it came to $93.70 to fill my truck with gas. How the hell can I afford gas to go up anymore, hell I can't afford to price of gas now. And gas is just over $100 a barrel, what the hell will be the price of gas at $200,$250 or $300 a barrel? Are we looking at $6, $8, $10 or $12 a gallon for gas or will it be much more? I have made postings before about gas and the cost if oil keeps going up. But who the hell knows where the nightmare ends and the daylight begins. And I remind you all as gas goes up in cost so does everything that ships by truck or train, so that is everything at Wal-Mart and every other store. I hear the news of how the economy is getting better and how things are looking up. Will someone help me because I must be as dumb as a bag of sticks because I just don't see it. If the cost of everything is going up and unemployment is going up and more and more Americans are ending up homeless or living with family or friends. How is this better? How the hell is things looking up when almost everyone is cutting back one way or the other to make it work. I hear people talk all the time at work or in line at a store about how they can't buy this or that anymore and how they cut back on just about everything. The economy is not getting better and the dollar is almost dead and I see it as we are on a road to doom in this country. The collapse is near and the only thing we can do to help is to prep and prep like crazy. Buy food, water, medical supplies and get a gun or two and have lots of ammo for it, and you have to know how to use it and clean it or it's no good to you. Get out and learn some new skills like how to cook over an open fire, how to start a fire with or without matches. Your skills and your supplies will be your tools to survive learn to use them and learn to store them.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! This blog is very informative and attractive.H2S in Crude Oil Analyzer I got all my answers for my queries.

    ReplyDelete